Want to join me?
Come on just do it! what do you have to lose, OH YEA 5-10LBS... How might you ask? Here are some suggestions, you do whatever works for you.
- Walking (take 15-30min walks every day, eat healthy)
- Jogging (Jog for 15-30min everyday, eat healthy
- At home workout program ( Jillian Michaels, Tony Horton and Shaun T are great trainers check their products out)
- Sign up to the gym ( i don't have the time for this, but hey it might work for you)
- Use your home exercise equipments (i have an elliptical that i plan on using the days i can't got outside for walks or jogs)
- EAT SMART, yes is very important! Eat about 6 light meals a day and you should be good.
There you have, some ideas to get you started. You can then add to your daily exercise whatever works for you. No pressure, no extreme dieting just a group of women on a 5-10lbs mission.
So you with me? I will post daily updates on my BF community HERE so we can keep each other accountable and share ideas, recipes you name it!