Monday

No Yelling Challenge Update

  OK so the "No yelling for a week challenge" officially ends tomorrow. Yesterday i yelled not only at one of my kids but 2 of them. I was in one of those "whatever" moods and my 5yr apparently was in "i will not listen today no matter what" mode.

Even though i didn't stick to the plan, I don't feel as if I failed this challenge completely. Due to this task learned how to stop, breath and act instead of yelling. Now as soon as i see the situation escalating to where i might have to yell or get super irritated i pause, pull the child to the side and address the situation correctly. I can only pray that i can continue applying this to my DAILY life.

Basically that's it for that.. Is all about action from here on...With God ALL things are possible :)






0 Comment Here: