Tuesday

Where have you been Missy?

I've been taking a much needed break from the WWW world- I needed to focus on my kids, home,husband and of course myself without interuptions for a little. Now i am back because i've missed you all, and of course i need to vent a little :)

I started running outside yesterday it was cold but i ran and i ran, and it felt oh so good. The plan is to run a 5k in June, i want to finish strong so i am getting ready physically and mentally. I am still doing the shred everyday more for strength because i also do my elliptical for 30-40 min. I won't be able to run outside tomorrow because it snowed like crazy up here- ugh! Oh well, i guess since i'm home bound i will do a hour of cardio and strength.

I feel so different lately, all i want to do is go out- i don't want to be home. My husband and i have been hanging out A LOT lately. I'm growing extremely attach to him again, in 12 yrs we've been together we never been apart but with 4 kids is easy to grow apart right in your own home. Our goal right now is to concentrate on our marriage- So far so good :) 

I am excited to announce- i got photoshop this weekend :)  My friend hooked me up, thanks a bunch girl. Now i can design my own blog- yey- well first i have to learn how to use it.   *sigh*

I am gone for now, but stay tuned because i have a lot of fun things to share with you all.. God Bless




2 Comment Here:

MBC Scrapbooking said...

So impressed by you and your work out motivation! Glad things are going so well for you!

Kasey said...

so glad your back! i missed u!