Monday

No weapon formed against me...

Shall prosper.

I am unsure what the Lord is doing in my life, but i KNOW He's working. How i know, because I've been praying without ceasing for change, and we all know change can happen in various ways, instantly or in pieces.

I am patiently waiting for my reward, because i will remain faithful to my God through everything.

1 Peter 5:8-9
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

I hear you Lord, i do, but i am tired. Surrender your load He says, and i have. Yes, everyday i wake up i make sure i surrender all my thoughts and worry to him (that's lately because God knows I've not always been like this) In return i am experiencing an inexplicable peace. But yesterday i was tested BIG time.

And if it wasn't for me reading the Bible EVERYDAY, i would of been a total flop. Yes a mess. I though about when Jesus was in the desert and the devil started attacking by offering him things that didn't even belong to him. Saying lie after lie. And every reply Jesus gave was scripture "It is written" He said. And as i am being attacked i am thinking about bible verses I've read and like Jesus i said "It is written". I felt the POWER of the Holy spirit breaking little by little all those things coming against me. I though Lord WOW! You are showing me the way a true soldier of yours fights. Not with insult, not physical, but with your WORD, your power which no man can come across. I came home, and prayed for those who have not or who choose not to invite Jesus as their guide. Who result to anger too quickly and those who fail to love others as Christ loves us all. I am not going like them, i am not. I am the righteousness of GOD, made in His image, not the image men try to mold us sometimes to be like. NO! the image of the invisible God i am, therefore i will learn how to live as the image of the invisible God.

Father, please help me remain firm in you. And father help me love those who persecute me, to cause me to fail you. Help me resist the enemy with your mighty power, your word. AMEN




0 Comment Here: