Friday

I will NOT leave you!

Apparently this flu situation is quite serious. Yesterday, when i went for my daughter's six month check up, i became aware of the flu epidemic that is affecting a lot of people. My home has been affected with this for a whole month now. We are hanging on to Jehovah Rapha, our healer.

This week started off very rocky for us. I remember talking to my SIL about everything that's going on and how i didn't care if the whole world falls apart, as long as my kids are healthy, fed, and with a warm home to live in, i should be fine. Today, when everyone in my home is sick with high fever and throw up, i realize i am still fine. I am still in peace, still give Him all praise and glory, why? because He is worthy. I noticed that the enemy's mission is to make us curse God, for us to think we have the power to change our situation by our own might, and for us to live in fear and worry. We will not budge. My 4yr old is the one who is taking the worst beating from this flu, and as he cries out " I hate being sick, i can't take it" I whisper in his ear "God is your strength and your healer, hold on to him and give him thanks" and his cry changes to "thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus". That's what is all about, praise Him in the storm, because what the devil intended to be bad for you, our God allows it for His glory.. And WE PRAISE HIM...

Why are you worry today? Is your family going through health issues, are you in fear of loosing your job? Are your finances driving you off the edge? Are you ready to throw in the towel and curse God by not holding on or believing in Him?

Check yourself, look up all the names that are attributed to you saviour and believe who He is and who you serve..

God says;

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.


0 Comment Here: