Sunday

Steps of Faith Challenge # 5

I decided to change the name of the challenges to "Steps Of Faith weekly challenges". I find that i am taking steps in my walk toward sanctification which require a lot of FAITH in order to continue encouraged. I've also realized that even though it should not be like this, some woman are intimidated by the Proverb 31 woman. Yes to some it seems something far fetched. I disagree with that thought and continue encourage to live by that Proverb 31 woman and beyond. I also want anyone and everyone to participate in these challenges not only married women or mothers.

This weeks challenge is:

READ READ AND READ THE WORD- UNDERSTAND IT- AND LIVE IT.

This is something we need to do all the days of our lives for it is vital for us to live in God's will. I also want to ask you guys to pray for me i want to stay encouraged with a clear mindset and sometimes it seems as if daily routines and expectations can get you a little loopy..lol.. So please keep me in your prayers.. God bless and stay encouraged in HIS LOVE



0 Comment Here: