Wednesday

Hey Kids, Guess what we having tonight!

Today at the DLC home is TACO night!! and the kids scream "yeahhhhh" I am going to tell you a little secret about me but please don't judge me or tell anyone ( HA yea i am jk) I dislike cooking very very much, i mean i get it done but not with LOVE. Lately I've been working on cooking with LOVE and the results has been awesome i mean yes it does make a HUGE difference when you make something just because rather than with LOVE.
It reminded me of this verse in

Colossi ans 3:23-24 --Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Might seem as if i am being to dramatic but it's a big deal to me for i am also showing that i care for what and how others feel.. And we all know good food is good for the soul :)








0 Comment Here: