Wednesday

Moms hold on tight, this back to school madness is almost over!


Do you find yourself more overwhelm than usual this past month, Is lack of sleep, worry mind, anxious heart taking a hold of you? Well, you are not alone but help is just a prayer away.. As mothers we try to make sure ALL areas of our home are covered. We suffer from the "I got it" syndrome, when truthfully we need all the help we can get. One way i found to be of great blessing to me is by asking for PRAYER from spiritually mature woman at my church. My home is in transition right now and i am trying to keep everything and everyone together with the Lord's guidance.
With that said i commit myself to pray for ALL who might be going through any situation in your life right now that is causing any Anxiety, Depression, lack of sleep and so on.. Please leave me a comment so i can keep you in my prayers. You don't have to give me any details for the Lord knows every ones need.. But i have this great need to pray for others and in return please PRAY FOR ME AS WELL :)
Here's a few Bible verses for encouragement:
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
2Kings 20:5
I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you.
Psalm 18:1,2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.






4 Comment Here:

Cori said...

Thanks for you nice comment on my blog. You read what I need your prayers for but I also need them for the wedding I am planning (and losing hair over!)

Thanks..and I will pray for you and your family too!

kari said...

thanks for being so open about your faith---it's a bold step to take in this politically correct, everyones-right world we live in! ( I saw your post on mckmammas forum about blogging and had to come check you out! :) ) after my little stint on there last week, dealing with differing opinions, it's been hard to come back *sigh* Pray pray pray is all we can do, right?

Kari
www.bitsofyarn.wordpress.com

Meghan said...

Beautiful Blog! I am working hard to be a Proverbs 31 wife and mom, and it is nice to see that I am not alone in that. Power of a Praying Wife is on my must read list. Right now I am reading/studying Shepherding a Child's Heart and 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter.

((Found you after you visited my blog!))

Unknown said...

Cori Yes i am on it :) and Congratulations on your wedding! God Bless your UNITY!

Kari- Nice to meet you Hun! Yes God deserves for us to give Him our ALL and this "politically correct" word has NOTHING on Him because His word is the same Always He never changes, Humans do. I am sorry you had a rough time on the forums, prayer is exactly what helps me dicern when to speak and when to just leave certain things alone... God Bless you Stay blessed..

MEGHAN- Very nice to meet you as well. ANd NOOOO you are not ALONE in the quest :) It is all of blessing for the ENTIRE family.. I will have to check out those books they sound very interesting.. God bless you :)