Monday

P90X Day 7- And some life talk! Free from them Shackles!

Today i woke up a little extra early to get my workout done, is crazy how i look forward to working out with this program. I think is the fact that is not the same workout everyday which makes me want to workout everyday.

Yesterday i was supposed to stretch or rest and i chose rest because i very well deserved it :) Today i worked on chest, back and abs. I think i did about 250 push ups (seriously) i also worked out with my band and dumb ells, every time i finish doing strength training i feel so good and confident (ready to kick booty) lol...I think i hate Ab ripper X is so effective but sooo HARD! ugh...

Now let's talk a little about my life lately...

Lately i've been feeling so good about myself, working out has  a little to do with it but of course is God doing His thing in my life. Because i'm a young mom (28 yrs young with 4 kids and a hubby) i found myself to be very insecure, i didn't realize i was until recently. I felt as if people where constantly watching my every move expecting me to fail, after all i am a rule breaker for not doing things the way they should be done (what a beautiful world it would be if we all did what we SHOULD do right).  Everything i've learned about being a wife and mom i've learned them on my own, with God as my guide- and for so long i beat myself so hard to prove to others i was going to make it no matter what, looking back i wish i would of woken up a long time ago to avoid some of the pain this constant pressure brought me. But i believe God allows everything for the good of those He loves...

Today, i've found my middle ground and no longer live to prove anyone but God how and when i do things. I've given my marriage and children to Him knowing and trusting Him to guide me the perfect way. I no longer take at heart what others say about me because i know that the one who began His work in me will complete it - I take everything directly to my father, because i've established a pretty well relationship with him to talk and listen very well. I'm wiser, stronger and ready to train my daughters to be smart God fearing woman, without fear of anything but the Lord...

I feel FREE from the insecurity chains that bounded me for so long! Thanks be to God...He's helped me break them shackles   



1 Comment Here:

Braley Mama said...

Yeah Mama! Praise Him for you revelation! What a might God we serve!!!
You are awesome!