Monday

P90X Day 1 Chest, Back and Abs

WOW I'm not even jk when i say "this workout ROCKS"

But if it wasn't for Jillian's 30 day Shred, i would of been in trouble. This workout is hardcore, but anyone can do it! Tony Horton is awesome, he can be a little annoying but whatever i like him :)

Today i did Chest and Back (i've never done so many push ups in my life)- I also did Abs Ripper X- I found a site online that shows the 7min of Abs ripper X since i don't have the Abs DVD :( HERE is the site

I bought some resistance bands today they are essential for this workout if you don't have the pull up bar. I bought them at Target for $14.99
What i LOVE about this workout is the variety- Everyday is a different Workout for 6 days Here's how my workout schedule looks like for these next 3 weeks.

• Day 1 - Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X


• Day 2 - Plyometrics

• Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X

• Day 4 - Yoga X

• Day 5 - Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X

• Day 6 - Kenpo X

• Day 7 - Rest or X Stretch

Tomorrow's workout is crazy hard, Plyometrics are no joke! But someone's gotta do it! I wanted to incorporate some Elliptical time to this workout, but i've been reading around that you can get over tired easily like this, so for now i will stick to the P90x plan :) I also took Before pics to share with you guys maybe in 15 days! let's see how things roll..







1 Comment Here:

Alison said...

I am so glad you are doing this! I love it. But, I do not like plyo's. I am on the same schedule as you. The ab ripper video is at the end of the of the dvd. You just have to keep playing it and it will come up.