Wednesday

Day 3 of the Shred, Bring it


Is day 3 of the 30 day shred, and you don't even want to know how bad i was yelling through the whole 20 minutes. I started with 20 minutes on my elliptical to warm up and get more cardio in. I have to admit i was able to go down more on my push ups, but they still are my least favorite. I am pumped, excited and motivated, are you?
I know i am not going to shred the whole 20 pounds she promises, because i am not willing to completely stop eating the food i like. What I've been doing is reducing portions and eliminating all sweets! That should help. I also drink plenty of water, and trying hard NOT to skip a meal. I have my weights, mat and sports bra which help A LOT with all the jumping you have to do.
My plan is to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 -10 more days and level 3- 10 days also which equals to 30 days. (i am glad i can do math)...
Join my Shred Diva Community HERE for encouragement, daily log in,questions and support.
OK day 4 bring it!







1 Comment Here:

Jamie H said...

I hear ya! I'm on day 6! Both loving it and hating it! Don't worry, I yell back at the TV too :)