Tuesday

God's Gifts Organize it Tuesday!


Unfortunately, today i don't have a before and after picture with what I've been working on lately. I've been thinking about the upcoming generation and if we think our children are dealing with too much violence, sexual corruption and peer pressure in this day and age, i am afraid of what's to come. I am thankful to God for allowing me to stay home and raise my kids. This week i am re-evaluation my daily hours and how i am spreading them between 5 people that need my attention at all time. My household age ranges from 5months-12yrs (yea two extremes of i need attention at all time) I am of course praying non stop for the Lord to continue to lead us HIS way, yet i He also expects us to be responsible and careful with what He gives us..

I need to make sure each child and husband gets exclusive attention from me and also that we come together as a family as often as we can. With that said i am off to squeeze in homework time with my 8yr...



0 Comment Here: