Monday

And The Truth will set you FREE!

How important it is to live a truthful life. I mean it's not only a sin to lie but takes so much energy and wasted time. OK that was my opening thought now on to what i really came to talk about. If you've been following me you know that i am on a quest to a organize, clutter free life. This week I've taken on the "BASEMENT CHALLENGE" I know is going to take quite a while to get it the way i want it to look, but I've begun which is the good thing. My kids are also following along the quest very well, even though i am not sure what to make of my 8yr old son. Dad says is a guy thing but i refuse to take that for an answer, I guess he needs a little more work than the others. It amazes me the junk we can accumulate through out the years. The clothes we tend to put away lying to ourselves that they will fit us as soon as we loose these few pounds we've put on... Yea, i have bags and bags of those. My family better be ready for the blessings the lord is ready to pour on us, for He has opened my eyes. And to be truthful even if we are not blessed (which I serve a awesome God and His promises are REAL) I am content that i am pleasing Him with everything He's entrusted me with...

A friend shared with me this bible verse today on Ecclesiastes 2 and i went furthermore and came up with this..

Ecclesiastes 2:4 I undertook great projects: I built houses for myself and planted vineyards.---- 2:11 Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun.

God has spoken and reminds me that our daily lives should be focused on Worshiping God through everything we do. For even when we are being organized or working, it all means nothing if God is not at the center of everything. What i mean is too much talk about God's greatness, his commands and LOVE can turn to nothing if action is not followed..

0 Comment Here: