Friday

God's Will

Surrendering is NOT easy, I know that too well. Trying to understand God with OUR understanding is not only impossible but tormenting. We limit God to OUR thoughts. You want to KNOW what the Lord has to say to you, there is ONLY ONE place we can get to KNOW our Lord, that is through His Holy word.



Here are a few verses of who God says He is, and the things He does for us.

Isaiah 43:15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel's Creator, your King."


Isaiah 43:1 But now, this is what the LORD says--he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.


Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.


Ezekiel 37:6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.'"


I can go on and on posting so many amazing bible verses that bring me so much peace. To KNOW the Lord is all i ask of Him, To know His character, expectations, how to honor him,  fear Him, shun evil. If there's one thing i've learned through pain and suffering is that GOD DOES NOT GIVE US MORE THAN WHAT WE CAN HANDLE! I wonder if you really understand that. 


Let me break it down...


God's will, WILL always be done in our lives. His purpose for you and I will come to pass wether we like it or not. The question is, are you willing to surrender  to Him? Like really, are you? Because it is one of the main struggles us humans face, we suffer from the I GOT IT syndrome. Me, me me..What is it? do we not believe what the Lord says in His word.. I got you, you are mine, seek me and you shall find me, surrender to me, give me your yoke, i will deliver you... Those are the the words from our Lord to us. Now ask yourself- What prevents me from surrendering to the Lord, what stops me from DAILY giving my troubles and worries to Him... The first step is to KNOW Him and then Surrender. Surrender COMPLETELY, that every awakening is that of total surrendering, through prayer and the reading of the word. 


I will continue this topic, for now please think about these questions :) 


1 Comment Here:

Shauna said...

Hope you have an amazing weekend :)