Sunday

Steps Of Faith Challenge #6

Wow what a day I've had! All i did was sleep, read, sleep, play with kids and take care of 2 sick little ones. Unfortunately no church service for us :( which made me a little sad. Did i also tell you it was snowing in New England today! yes SNOW.. Crazy! but i am not even going to complain or mention the weather anymore..

Moving on to better things i want to update you a little on last week's challenge that was to read the word more and more. Go head deep in it. Well i did and i must share that not only have i learned so much about my God but i am learning more and more to let go and let Him handle every aspect of my life, yes letting go completely. I am experiencing a peace in me that nothing in this world but God can give. The more i learn about God's characteristics the more i am drawn to please Him.

For those who honor Me I will honor,and those who despise Me shall be lightly esteemed. 1Samuel 2:30

I want to Honor Jehovah with all my being. With that said Let's get on to this weeks challenge;

We always hear this "be the change you want to see in this world" I love this but how hard is to do this. I am learning everyday that in order to see change in something you want to change you have to take a new attitude towards that situation. You have to place yourself in the other's person's shoe and start an inner change within. So i challenge you to change something within that is not pleasant to the Lord, make Him happy. We are living testimony and i guarantee you the minute you start doing good for yourself and others it will trickel down to those who have theirs eyes on you.

YOU CAN DO IT! LET'S GOOOOOO




2 Comment Here:

Finding Favor said...

Thank you for this. With change being the challenge of the week, it goes along with the sermon that was preached yesterday. It was great.

I am looking through your challenges, because I am leading a bible study on Proverbs 31 and giving challenges every week. We are on verses 15 and 16 this week. I give a challenge that goes with the verses. My challenges for this week will be to get up early three time this week and study the word of God and show your family love at this time too. They can do this by cooking breakfast, preparing dinner for that night, or just spending some quality time with their husband. I truly believe that you have to put into practice what you learn. Thank you for being such a Godly Woman.

Unknown said...

Yey so exciting to hear how God is moving us toward HIS will for our lives :)

So rewarding to see Godly women living accordingly to the word. The enemy has so many women out there confused and unhappy because the roles in their homes are all messed up :(

Thanks for stoping by, i will head over to your blog and follow you and also join your weekly challenges.. SHOULD BE FUN!!